Today, the future of Supply Chain & Logistics sector in India is highly dependent on the implementation of GST along with the provision of Economic Corridors with the neighbouring countries & within the states plus the impact oftechnology innovations in logistics and last but not the least, empowering the SCM professionals with right skills for now and for future. Thus, the 4th Edition of The Economic Times Supply Chain Management & Logistics Summit 2017 is centered on the theme “Gateway to the Future: Building Next Generation Supply Chain” and will focus on the Big Four’s (GST, Corridor, Technology & Skill) at the Fore.
The Big Four
Why the Economic Times Supply Chain Management & Logistics Summit 2017
The supply chain has a great potential for growth in the coming years and since it is considered as a back bone of the economy there is huge dependency of others sectors. The Indian logistics sector is expected to reach over $2 billion dollar by 2019. Given the large potential that this sector has, there is a need to understand the challenges that the sector faces and discuss the solutions. With this in purview, The Economic Times is pleased to present the 4th Edition of The Supply Chain Management & Logistics Summit 2017 centred on the theme “Gateway to the Future: Building Next Generation Supply Chain”.
What’s in store for you?
A day mix of keynotes, special address, live survey, spotlight talk, panel discussion and inclusive session talking about GST, Economic Corridor, Technology Innovation, Skills in Logistic Sector, Warehousing, etc.
More things to look forward at:
- Delegate Diary that will give the audience an opportunity to present their views to all the attending delegates by presenting one by one
- Live Survey during the summit that will provide immediate feedback from the attending audience on varied issues
- A Special session of content dedicated towards learnings from Global GST Strategies
- The Proceedings of the discussion during the summit will be then presented through a whitepaper on the 1st of July 2017 (GST implementation day) on the subject “Seamless integration of GST in your business”
- We will also work very closely with the association of the manufacturing industry to bring out the complexity and solutions of each of the segments
- Networking meetings with the key industry leaders in from the sector
- Felicitating the leading states, industry bodies and supply chain leaders who have done exceptional work in seamless supply chain
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Supply Chain Officers
- SVP’s & VP’s Supply Chain / Logistics
- Head Supply Chain / Logistics
- Director of Operations
- Head Operations
- Supply Chain Leaders
- Head of Procurement
- Chief Operating Officer